Here at Doral Collision our motto is to “achieve the highest quality through seamless repair execution.” Our repair project cycle times are of the lowest in the South Florida market; meaning, you can expect to receive your fully repaired vehicle in not only in less time than the competition can deliver, but with vastly superior repair quality. You can be confident that Doral Collision Center will not just restore your vehicle’s appearance and performance to pre-accident condition, but in many cases, render vehicle appearance, quality and performance that meets or exceeds the original factory standard(s). Importantly, all work performed on your vehicle carries a lifetime guarantee.
Our repair methodology separates Doral Collision Center from the competition. We refuse to “cut corners” in the repair process. In addition to the numerous steps in the typical repair process, you can expect that we will:
- Reassemble structural parts to factory specifications and restore the factory corrosion protection;
- Weld structural replacement parts, using factory approved methods to ensure structural integrity;
- Align vehicle’s suspension and wheels thereby maintaining factory and original operating safety standards;
- Ensure exterior seams meet or exceed factory standards, to include the bumper, fender, grille and hood;
- Match paint color with cutting-edge, precision auto-paint color matching technology.
Here at Doral Collision Center, when possible, we always recommend that the customer use Original Equipment Manufacturer (“OEM”) replacement parts for their given repair, but we can source and do offer an array of high quality aftermarket components if you seek to minimize the cost of the repair project; this is a common objective when the customer elects not to file a claim with an insurance provider and is therefore funding the repair themselves. We are sensitive to this reality and endeavor to execute the project with the same degree of uncompromising quality and speed.
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT TODAY
Whether you’ve been in an auto accident, want some customization or simply have questions, we’d love to hear from you.